Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Prosperous New Year Folks!


Happy New Year to all readers!

This is also the first post to my novice blog that I created to share my finance literacy. I hope to start off in a typical Chinese fashion, sharing a Feng Shui guide. I have been following the CLSA Feng Shui chart since last year when a friend shared it with me and I found it quite accurate towards the end of the year. In fact, it predicted very accurately the December malaise and January rally.

Diagram is a screen capture of the CLSA Feng Shui Index 2012 and it is not my work. The original copy of the guide can be found in the URL below.

Superstition or not? You judge it yourself.

In fact, the 2012 guide (link below) evaluates the 2011 monthly calls and it got quite a few very important right calls. You can refer to the article for a more comprehensive read up.
https://www.clsa.com/pdf.cfm?link=/assets/files/reports/CLSA-FSI-2012.pdf

Cheers to a Prosperous New Year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...